Tuesday, November 15, 2011

San Diego: Interiors - Craft&Commerce

I got to finally see Craft&Commerce in person! My boss and I came here for a late lunch after our client meeting in San Diego. We quickly fell in love with the place, not only did the design evoke a warm comfy feeling, but the details of the place were remarkable. To name a few, the reclaimed wooden tables with industrial u-channels framing it, crackled/broken mirror behind book shelving, use of text/words...I can go on and on about this place. Thank goodness for the iPhone 4S, I got to take some quality photos.

Since we arrived around 3, their menu was in between lunch and dinner, so we settled for some appetizers. I got the Mini Corn Dogs + Sweet potato fries. Good comfort food when I am starving. I am definitely coming back to try their dinner menu + cocktails.

I love San Diego's interiors and food culture... it is growing and I am happy to be a part of the new developments soon to open. 






1 comment:

  1. looks amazing!! i love SD <333!

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...