Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Fall Favorites.

Deena & Ozzy Weekender Bag / Marc by Marc Jacobs Satchel / Aldo block heeled booties / Alexander McQueen Cat's Eye sunnies / Diane von Furstenburg round sunnies / Top Shop metal clasp hooded coat



I have been so busy this season, but I wanted to share some of my Favorite Fall purchases. I definitely needed a new weekender bag with all the traveling I have been doing the past weekends. I purchased this Deena & Ozzy bag from Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love it! Very light weight, but sturdy, only thing that freaks me out are the zippers, they are pretty delicate. Great bag for the weekend if you aren't packing heavy duty clothing. 

Love my new Marc by Marc bag! It's a medium sized bag, leather + white suede accent patch. Definitely going to be my new everyday bag, casual or dressy! The Alexander McQueen Cat's Eye and DVF sunnies are super cute and classy. I like my sunnies to be over-sized, especially with my short hair, it exaggerates the architecture of the sunglasses. 

These Aldo booties are very comfortable and I am loving the blocked heel, they look great with skinny jeans, leggings, or even a maxi skirt/dress! My absolute favorite purchase is the Top Shop coat, I love the details: the leather pipping, nutmeg color with red interior lining, and gold metal hardware!!!! This coat is perfect for California winters, keeps me warm&cozy without the bulkiness. 


More purchases to come... the holidays are approaching way too soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how i love Marc too. I also might be in love with those DVF sunnies.

    xoxo,

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loveeeee everything! great Fall pickups <333

    xo's

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...