Monday, September 12, 2011

Shoe Fetish - Fall Shoes

Target Taupe Flats / Steve Madden Leopard Oxfords /
Kimchi Blue Wedged Heels /   Aldo Oxfords

Fall time is when my favorite shoes come out (and clothes too!!). I've been in search of work appropriate shoes, especially closed-toed flats/oxfords for client meetings at job sites. I can't be walking around the job site in open toe heels, more than half the time the job site is under construction. All these shoes are pretty comfy, we'll see if I still think that after an 8 hour work day in them. 

I am still in search of the perfect fall boot(s) to add to my collection!!! Nothing has caught my eye, just yet. And trust me I've been looking. A little too much shopping lately, but its normal for me around this time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...