Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Design Life - Dripp Steam & Cream Cafe

Dripp will be the second completed project of my Davis Ink Ltd. career. I am in love with this project because of its rawness + industrial elements and I am absolutely infatuated with reclaimed wood!

Dripp is located at the Shoppes of Chino Hills in Chino Hills, CA. Their product is very unique, if you've been to one of the Intelligentsia Coffee shops in Los Angeles, this place has similar attributes. They utilize a Japanese slow drip technique, where each cup is brewed one at a time, to order, using specialty-roasted, ground daily coffees and espressos from all over the world. And for those of you with a major sweet tooth, like me, they will have specialty made-to-order ice cream sandwiches.

I can't wait to see the finished design, but for now here are some teaser photos from my visit to the job site (taken with my Driod Phone).

Exterior View / Plans

Reused Gym Lockers for Product Display / Restroom walls minus penny round tiles

Reclaimed wood everywhere!!!! 

Beginnings of the stairs to the mezzanine & rope detail

1 comment:

  1. I remember you telling me about this last time we had lunch! How exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product! The wood/wood patterning looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...