Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Design Life: Kim & Binit's Baby Shower

Although, Ria & I had plenty of time to plan this baby shower for our friends Kim & Binit, we didn't get into all the details of the decor & food till the week of. And I, of course, procrastinated till the day before to do all my DIY decorations & food prep. We pretty much winged the design and set up the day of. With that being said, there was some minor things that could have been better, like the wrinkled fabric that I should have had time to iron/steam!!!! But that is just the perfectionist in me. All in all, with the amount of time we spent on everything, the baby shower turned out beautiful. 

Special thanks to the love of my life, for helping me the night before with all the DIY decor. =) 

Enjoy! 









Credits: 
Design: Ria Pavia & I
Decorations: Ria Pavia & I
Desserts & Appetizers: Rejeana Dizon, Bethmarie Quiambao, Tricia Canton, April Kim La Paz, Ria Pavia & I
Fresh Flowers: Bethmarie Quiambao
Photography: Yours Truly

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...