Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Palm Springs Getaway: Inspirational Design + Architecture

This past long weekend, I got to getaway from the busy world of work + my social life for 2 days & 1 night. Palm Springs is the best place to go for some relaxation and quality time. I needed to rejuvenate and get some design inspiration flowing.

It is currently Modernism Week in Palm Springs. Unfortunately, I did not get attend the festivities, but if you are in Palm Springs this week/weekend definitely plan on stopping by some of the events. Check it out: http://www.modernismweek.com/

I stayed at ACE Hotel & Swim Club and gallivanted around some of Palm Springs' hotel gems. ACE is definitely a hip hotel to stay at if you are in your 20s & 30s, music playing all day at the pool and more music at night. If you are looking for peace and quiet this is not the place you want to stay at.

Here are some of the many photos that I took of my hotel adventures. Great design, so many details that I love in each hotel, but too many to write about. Enjoy the photos.














1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...